A public consultation on the draft Bromsash, Gorsley and Linton (Linton parish) Neighbourhood Development Plan will start at 9.00 a.m. on Monday, 11 November 2019 and end at 5.00 p.m. on Monday, 6 January 2020 in accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.
Where you can inspect the draft Neighbourhood Development Plan
The draft Neighbourhood Development Plan is here:
And may also be inspected at:
- At the Gorsley community shop, Gorsley Goffs Primary School, the Village Halls in Gorsley and Linton, and the Alma Inn and The Roadmaker public houses
- At Ross-on-Wye Library, Cantilupe Road, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 7AN
- On request from the Clerk to Linton Parish Council, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01989 730201.
How to make comments on the draft Neighbourhood Development Plan
Comments must be made in writing and include the name and address of the person making the comments. Please make comments as specific as possible, quoting the relevant policy or paragraph number(s). All comments will be publicly available.
A comments form is available to download and print above. Hard copies may berequested from the Clerk, or collected from any of the above locations where the Plan can be inspected.
Send us your comments:
• by email to the Clerk at email@example.com.
• by hand to the collection point at the Gorsley community shop
• by post to the Clerk to Linton Parish Council, Michaelchurch Cottage, St. Owen’s Cross, Herefordshire HR2 8LD
All comments must be received by 5.00 p.m. on Monday 6 January 2020. These will be considered by Linton Parish Council and will help shape the final Neighbourhood Development Plan.