Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to attend a
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING on
Monday 9th July 2018 at 7.30 pm in LINTON Village Hall
Parishioners and other interested parties are welcome to attend
1) To receive apologies for absence
2) To record Declarations of Interest and consider dispensation requests on agenda items
3) To co-opt members to fill current vacancies.
4) To approve the Minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 11th June 2018.
5) To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes not covered elsewhere in the agenda – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
a) To consider commenting on applications received:
b) To note any applications decided since last meeting.
i) 181602 Land to the east of The Old Post Office Gorsley Road Gorsley – Proposed erection of two dwellings together with associated works on existing development plot. Refused.
ii) P181686 Land adjacent Ivylea House Bromsash Variation of condition 1 of Planning permission P174532/F. To allow amendments to design of plot 1. Refused.
7) Neighbourhood Development Plan – To receive a report from the Steering Committee
8) Post Office & Shop: To receive update on progress
a) To receive an update from the Clerk and consider work to be undertaken
b) To review quotations received for perimeter clearance
c) To consider a management plan.
10) Financial Matters:
a) To note current Receipts & Payments and progress against budget.
b) To approve payments: Hoople Ltd – NDP Maps £248.40; Pip Printing – NDP Maps print & laminate £171.92; E Malcolm / Easyspace – Web domain fee £107.64; Wayne Reed – Lengthsmans monthly £284.00; Elizabeth Malcolm – Clerk salary & expenses £332.34; Flying Colours – NDP Printing flyers £71.60; Anneliese Appleby – NDP Logo £80.00
c) To consider Cllr Clark as a signatory to the bank account.
11) Locality Steward and highways matters – To consider weekly reports received and consider other issues to address.
a) To receive Lengthsman’s report and agree any additional works required.
b) To receive an update on Contract with Herefordshire Council
a) to receive report from footpaths officers and to consider any work necessary.
b) To receive a report form Clerk on Balfour Beatty PFO meeting.
14) Public submissions – To receive Public comments & submissions
15) Chairman’s & Councillors’ Submissions & announcements
16) To confirm the date of next meeting scheduled for Monday 13th August in Gorsley Village Hall
Clerk to the Council
2nd July 2018