Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to attend a
The ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING on
Monday 13th May 2018 at 7.30 pm in LINTON Village Hall
Parishioners and other interested parties are welcome to attend
1) To elect the Chairman for 2019/20
2) To elect the Vice Chairman for 2019/20
3) To fix amount of the Chairman’s Allowance (Sub Section 5, Section 15 Local Govt Act 1972)
4) To receive apologies for absence
5) To co-opt members to fill current vacancies.
6) To receive Acceptance of Office forms
7) Declarations of Interest To record Declarations of Interest and consider dispensation requests on items in the agenda
8) To consider appointment of
a) Footpaths Officer
b) Other officers as considered necessary
c) Representatives to other organisations
9) To approve the Minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 8th April 2019.
10) To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes not covered elsewhere in the agenda – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
11) Locality Steward and highways matters
a) To consider weekly reports received and consider other issues to address.
b) To review actions on safety concerns at junction of B4221 / Gorsley Common Road
c) To consider actions on SID at Bromsash
d) To consider actions on speed indicator at Gorsley Goffs
a) To receive Grass Lengthsman’s report and agree any additional works required.
b) To agree contact to Grass lengthsman and Roads lengthsman
c) To confirm contract with Herefordshire Council.
13) Footpaths: To receive information on any work necessary on footpaths
14) Insurance – to approve renewal of insurance cover for 2019/20
15) Financial Matters:
a) To note current Receipts & Payments.
b) To approve payments: Community First Trading Ltd, Insurance, £243.08: Ashely Godfrey Porter, Lengthsman Grass Maint, £199.75: Elizabeth Malcolm, Clerk salary & expenses, £343.74: DJN Planning Ltd, NDP Consultant’s work, £558.45.
c) To receive an update from the Clerk on Year End 31/03/19 Accounts and Audit.
a) To consider commenting on applications received to be decided by Herefordshire Council:
i) 191268 – Ferndale, Lovers Walk, Gorsley – Proposed extensions and alterations and new double garage.
ii) 191211 – 6 Gorsley Gardens, Gorsley – Proposed installation of 1 x LPG tank (1200 litres)
b) To note the further comments submitted to Planning Appeal on 181908 Lovers Walk application
c) To note any applications decided since last meeting.
a) To receive an update on renewals demands
b) To consider proposals for management of plot 17.
a) To consider Gorsley Common application for TPO
b) To consider work to be undertaken on trees in Gorsley Quarry
19) Code of Conduct – to consider adoption of 2019 Herefordshire Council Code of Conduct.
20) Neighbourhood Development Plan – To receive a report from the Steering Committee
21) To receive Correspondence – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
22) Public submissions – To receive Public comments & submissions
23) Chairman’s & Councillors’ Submissions & announcements
24) Annual Parish Meeting – to confirm date of meeting as 20th May 2019
25) To confirm the date of next meeting scheduled for Monday 10th June at Gorsley Village Hall.
7th May 2019