Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to attend
ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING on
Monday 14th May 2018 at 7.30 pm in LINTON Village Hall
Parishioners and other interested parties are welcome to attend
1) To elect the Chairman for 2018/19
2) To elect the Vice Chairman for 2018/19
3) To fix amount of the Chairman’s Allowance (Sub Section 5, Section 15 Local Govt Act 1972)
4) To receive apologies for absence
5) To co-opt members to fill current vacancies.
6) Declarations of Interest
a) To record Declarations of Interest and consider dispensation requests on items in the agenda
b) To remind Councillors to register any changes in registered interests under the Code of Conduct.
7) To consider appointment of
a) Footpaths Officer
b) Other officers as considered necessary
c) Representatives to other organisations
8) To approve the Minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 9th April 2018.
9) To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes not covered elsewhere in the agenda – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
10) Locality Steward and highways matters
a) To consider weekly reports received and consider other issues to address.
b) To consider response to Gorsley Geoffs on gritting around lanes near school.
c) To receive update on Health & Safety issues to public near Pallet business and road damage.
a) To receive Lengthsman’s report and agree any additional works required.
b) To confirm contract with Herefordshire Council.
12) Footpaths: to receive report from footpaths officer and to consider any work necessary.
13) Insurance – to approve renewal of insurance cover for 2018/19
14) Financial Matters:
a) To note current Receipts & Payments.
b) To approve payments: Wayne Reed – Lengthsman £284.00; Community First Trading – Annual insurance renewal £243.08; Elizabeth Malcolm – Clerk’s salary & Expenses £334.83
c) To receive an update from the Clerk on Year End 31/03/18 Accounts and Audit.
a) To consider commenting on applications received:
i) 181093 land adjacent to Oakland, Gorsley Common – Proposed 4 new dwellings
ii) 181031 Rosedale Chapel Lane Gorsley – demolition of existing portal frame building and erection of a 3 bedroom detached dwelling and associated landscape works
iii) 181453 Land opposite Laburnum Cottage, Bromsash – Variation of condition 2 on 173066
iv) 180797 Brook Farm, Gorsley – Change of use for the storage of construction plant and equipment and agricultural equipment. The construction plant and equipment is to be stored here when not at work on site.
b) To note any applications decided since last meeting.
i) P180852/F Land at Bromsash opposite Hilltop Bromsash – Erection of a stable building. Approved with Conditions
ii) P180873/O Land at Mill Villa Gorsley – Proposed outline application for erection of a 4 bed dwelling. Refused.
iii) P180942/FH Cherry Lea Gorsley – Proposed single storey side extension, new porch and rear dormer extension. Approved with Conditions.
iv) 180979 Laburnum Cottage B4224 to Fording Lane, Bromsash – amendment to design layout Application Withdrawn.
16) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) –
a) To endorse the action plan and toolkit
i) Adopt the draft privacy polices
ii) That the Clerk to be appointed Data Protection Compliance Officer
iii) To appoint the DPO approved from HALC at an annual fee of £50 if necessary.
17) Neighbourhood Development Plan – To receive a report from the Steering Committee
18) Post Office & Shop: To receive update on progress
19) To receive Correspondence – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
20) Public submissions – To receive Public comments & submissions
21) Chairman’s & Councillors’ Submissions & announcements
22) Annual Parish Meeting – to confirm date of meeting as 21st May 2018
23) To confirm the date of next meeting scheduled for Monday 11th June at Gorsley Village Hall.
Max Gough, Chairman
8th May 2018