Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to attend a
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING on
Monday 12th November 2018 at 7.30 pm in LINTON Village Hall
Parishioners and other interested parties are welcome to attend
AGENDA (PDF Here)
1) To receive apologies for absence
2) To record Declarations of Interest and consider dispensation requests on agenda items
3) To co-opt members to fill current vacancies.
4) To approve the Minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 8th October 2018.
5) To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes not covered elsewhere in the agenda – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
a) To consider commenting on applications received:
i) 183124 – Gorsley Baptist Chapel – Community Shop hours amendment.
ii) 183068 – Spring Meadow, Sparrows Lane, Kilcot – alterations to front elevation of existing house to enlarge living room (to include removing existing bay windows) and rebuilding front porch. Rear extension.
iii) 183642 – Gorsley Baptist Chapel. – Proposed coffee shop extension. New access and car parking area with a new play space, adjacent to Gorsley Baptist Church.
iv) 183818 – Bowstones, Linton – Fell dying Mountain Ash, tree is diseased
v) 182770 – Brook Farm, Quarry Lane, Gorsley – change of use of land to enlarge existing yard and erection of new workshop.
vi) 183802 – The Barn At Oakland, Gorsley – Proposed erection of a new 3 bed detached dwelling, access/egress, car parking, turning and manoeuvring.
b) To note any applications decided since last meeting.
i) 182836/F Land to the east of the old post office Gorsley Road – Erection of a self build/custom build family dwelling together with associated works (alternative design on existing development plot) – Approved.
7) Neighbourhood Development Plan To receive a report from the Steering Committee
8) Allotments –
a) To receive an update from Clerk & on actions from last month.
b) To approve new tenant to Plot 8.
9) Parish Tree survey – to receive a report on progress from the Clerk and appoint a Surveyor.
10) Financial Matters:
a) To note current Receipts & Payments and progress against budget.
b) To approve payments – PIP Printing, NDP Questionnaires – £474.96; Data Orchard CIC, Consultancy for questionnaires – £1,569.36; Wayne Reed, Lengthsmans monthly – £284.00; Elizabeth Malcolm, Clerk salary & expenses – £359.96
11) Budget 2019/20 & Precept – to consider draft budget for next financial year and agreed precept amount.
12) Locality Steward and highways matters – To consider weekly reports received and consider other issues to address.
13) Lengthsman To receive Lengthsman’s report and agree any additional works required.
14) Footpaths – to review schedule of work from Cllr Reeves.
15) Dog Noise nuisance issue – to receive an update from the Clerk.
16) Chimes – to consider items to cover in Chimes report for December issue.
17) Public submissions – To receive Public comments & submissions
18) Chairman’s & Councillors’ – Submissions & announcements
19) To confirm the date of next meeting scheduled for Monday 10th December in Gorlsey Village Hall
Clerk to the Council
6th November 2018