Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to attend a
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING on
Monday 11th March 2019 at 7.30 pm in LINTON Village Hall
Parishioners and other interested parties are welcome to attend
1) To receive apologies for absence
2) To record Declarations of Interest and consider dispensation requests on agenda items
3) To co-opt members to fill current vacancies.
4) To approve the Minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 14 January 2019 & Extraordinary Meeting of 11th February 2019.
5) To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes not covered elsewhere in the agenda – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
6) Locality Steward and highways matters –
a) To consider weekly reports received and consider other issues to address.
b) To consider Parishioner’s concerns on junction at B4221/Gorsley Common Road.
c) To agree letter to residents of Burrups Lane regarding blocked ditches and foul run-off.
d) To receive Councillor’s survey of Salt bins and agree action
7) Lengthsman –
a) To receive Lengthsman’s report and agree any additional works required.
b) To consider proposed tender document.
a) To consider commenting on applications to be decided by HCC
i) 190194 Rosedale, Chapel Lane, Gorsley – 4 bedroom detached dwelling & associated landscape works.
ii) 183642 Gorsley Baptist Chapel, (re-consultation) – coffee shop extension, new access & car parking area with new play space.
iii) 190591 The Spinney, The Line, Linton – creation of two storey 3 bed dwelling & associated ground works.
b) To discuss protocol for comments.
9) Financial Matters:
a) To note current Receipts & Payments and progress against budget.
b) To approve payments: HALC, Annual subscription, £708.27; Barton Hyett Associates, Tree survey, £630.00; Wayne Reed, Lengthsman, £284.00; Elizabeth Malcolm, Clerk salary, expenses, refunds, £434.63.
10) Allotments –
a) To receive an update from the Clerk on vacancies
b) To receive an update from the Clerk on notice served on plots 10 and 17
c) To consider draft update of allotment leases.
d) To receive comments and information from Allotment holders.
11) To receive Tree Survey report and discuss findings.
12) Neighbourhood Development Plan To receive a report from the Steering Committee
13) Footpaths – to receive a report from the Clerk on repair works.
14) Public submissions – To receive Public comments & submissions
15) Chairman’s & Councillors’ – Submissions & announcements
16) To confirm the date of next meeting scheduled for Monday 8th April 2019 in Gorsley Village Hall
Clerk to the Council
5th March 2019