Parish Councillors are hereby summoned to attend a
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING on
Monday 11th November 2019 at 7.30 pm in Linton Village Hall
Parishioners and other interested parties are welcome to attend
1) To receive apologies for absence
2) To record Declarations of Interest and consider dispensation requests on agenda items
3) To co-opt members to fill current vacancies.
4) To approve the Minutes & Financial Reports of the Ordinary meeting on 14th October 2019.
5) To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes not covered elsewhere in the agenda – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
6) Public submissions –
a) To receive an update from Ward Councillor.
b) To receive views of local residents on Parish matters
7) To consider form of words for Climate Emergency policy.
8) Lengthsman –
a) To receive an update on grass lengthsman from the Clerk.
b) To review roads lengthsman reports and actions
9) Footpaths – To receive an update from PFOs.
10) Locality Steward and highways matters –
a) To consider weekly reports received (published on website)
b) To review drainage at Fordings Lane
c) consider other issues to address.
d) To receive an update from Clerk on roads safety activities.
a) To consider commenting on applications to be decided by HCC
i) 193498 (& amendment) Land adjacent to Gorsley Bungalows, – Proposed erection of 9 dwellings.
ii) 193633 – Royal Cottage, Linton Road, Gorsley – Proposed residential dwelling
12) Allotments – To receive an update from the Clerk.
13) Financial Matters:
a) To note current Receipts & Payments and budget progress.
b) To approve payments: Terry Griffiths Contracts, Winter roads maint Linton area, £398.40: HALC, Internal Audit charge, £240.00; DJN Planning Limited, NDP Consultant’s work, £360.00; Elizabeth Malcolm, Clerk salary (£275 + £48) & expenses (£18.55), £341.22; Flying Colours, Printing costs for NDP, £258.00
c) To consider draft budget for 2020-2021 financial year.
14) Neighbourhood Development Plan – To receive a report from the Steering Committee
15) Chairman’s & Councillors’ – Thank you to litter pickers. Submissions & announcements & items for next agenda.
16) To confirm the date of next meeting scheduled for Monday 9th December 2019 in Gorsley Village Hall
Clerk to the Council
5th November 2019